Business Research Consulting – Design, Implement, Analyze.
Typical services offered:
- Analyze your collected data
- Organizational development research
- Research/Survey design
- Statistical competency training
- Data visualization
- Custom projects
From marketing to human resources, I can design and conduct the numbers-driven research projects you require.
To begin your free consultation, or simply ask a question, please send a message using the form at the bottom of the page.
Examples of projects I prefer to work on:
- Organizational Development
- Validating psychology-based marketing messages
- Determining success of marketing efforts, and identifying new strategies
- Creating web surveys (Survey Monkey, etc.) for customer or employee research
- Analyzing health promotion programs
- Improving hiring processes with enhanced research methods and variables
Most organizations conduct highly flawed research, or “adequate” solutions, but we can do much better.
I have combined my prior business ownership experience, PhD in Organizational Psychology, and statistical expertise to offer uniquely powerful research projects for businesses.
There’s a reason businesses and government organizations have been calling on me to manage their research and data analysis. Doing better research leads to better results.
To read more about how psychology and research combine for incredible results, see my post: Psychology and Research
Contact me today, initial consultations and quotes are always free. I work remotely or by traveling to you. I am not location bound and can visit your site for larger projects. I can analyze existing data sets or help you design and implement the entire research cycle.